Friday, October 11, 2013

You are a GOOD MOM!

Being a Mommy is hard. It was hard being a single Mom to one little guy and trying to keep us afloat all on my own. It is hard being a Mom to 1 and Step Mom to 2 that works 40+ hours a week. Being a Mom has taught me an endless number of things, with millions of more each day. Being a Step Mom is a whole new book of lessons to learn each day. Some are harder than others and most are completely unrewarding to us all. A lot of days, a big deep breath is all that gets me through. Other days seem like a breeze. I find myself ready inspirational quotes and articles to make my life feel easier and to lighten my load.

{{{This is one of my faves! I know you have probably read it 100 times, but it is still great!}}}

Also, I saw this link of a friends Facebook page this morning and the article is a very good read. http://www.kveller.com/blog/parenting/tell-a-friend-you-are-a-good-mama/

So to any of my dear friends and family that might be reading this, remember - YOU ARE A GOOD MOM!!!

XOXO - Jo!

No comments: